- If you do not change, you can become extinct.
- What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
- Movement in a new direction helps you find new “cheese” (i.e. new opportunities)
- When you move beyond your fear, you feel free.
- Old beliefs do not lead to anything new.
No matter what happens in your personal and professional life, you can decide whether to label something as good or bad. You can decide to call an event a step forward or a step backward. As Thomas Edison once said, “I’m not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.” [Read more…]