Documents required vary from loan to loan, but generally the following are required, often for up to two years back:
- Statements of income such as last two years W-2’s, two current pay stubs, and the last two years complete tax returns.
- Two current bank statements
- A list of any assets that you own
- Rental or mortgage history for the last 2 years
- Employment history and current information for the last 2 years
- Personal identification, including Green Card if applicable
- Purchase contract
- Other pertinent items such as: Bankruptcy Discharge Notice or Divorce Decree
- Completed loan application
Do You Know How Much Home You Can Afford?